18 May 2009

I did the Macarena With a football player Under your bed because I'm sexy and I do what I want

Don't spoil the fun, and keep it going............ Type out the sentence you end up with in the TITLE of your note and tag your friends.

This one was too good to pass up!

Pick the month you were born:
January-------I kicked
February------I loved
March--------I karate chopped
April----------I licked
May----------I jumped on
June----------I smelled
July-----------I did the Macarena With
August--------I had lunch with
September----I danced with
October-------I sang to
November-----I yelled at
December-----I ran over

Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1-------a birdbath
2-------a monster
3-------a phone
4-------a fork
5-------a snowman
6-------a gangster
7-------my mobile phone
8-------my dog
9-------my best friends' boyfriend
10-------my neighbour
11-------my science teacher
12-------a banana
13-------a fireman
14-------a stuffed animal
15-------a goat
16-------a pickle
17-------your mom
18-------a spoon
19------ - a smurf
20-------a baseball bat
21-------a ninja
22-------Chuck Norris
23-------a noodle
24-------a squirrel
25-------a football player
26-------my sister
27-------my brother
28-------an iPod
29-------a surfer
30-------a homeless guy
31-------a llama

What is the last number of the year you were born:
1--------- In my car
2 --------- On your car
3 ----------- In a hole
4 ----------- Under your bed
5 ----------- Riding a Motorcycle
6 --------- sliding down a hill
7 --------- in an elevator
8---------- at the dinner table
9 -------- In line at the bank
0 -------- in your bathroom

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
White---------because I'm cool like that
Black---------because that's how I roll.
Pink-----------because I'm NOT crazy.
Red-----------because the voices told me to.
Blue-----------because I'm sexy and I do what I want
Green---------because I think I need some serious help.
Purple---------because I'm AWESOME!
Gray----------because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.
Yellow--------because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
Orange--------because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway.
Brown---------because I can.
Other----------because I'm a Ninja!
None----------because I can't control myself!

Now type out the sentence you made, in the TITLE line and tag your friends

sesiapa yg berminat xyah jwb tag..jus leave ur comment kat comment box or shout box ye..sbb aku pun nak tau apa yg korang dapat...hehehe

so mine as stated kat title tu I did the Macarena With a football player Under your bed because I'm sexy and I do what I want muahahaha..camna la gaya buat macarena bawah katilkan...hahahhaha...


actually ni tag dari facebook..n lama terperam xbuat..so memandangkan minggu ni mcm xtau nak update apa..so izinkan aku isytiharkan minggu ini adalah minggu tag di blog aku..muahahahah

Munirah Abd
Banting, Selangor
MY
muniiera@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. September----I danced with
    29-------a surfer
    4 ----------- Under your bed
    Purple---------because I'm AWESOME!

    so ayat dier camni kn:
    I dance with a surfer under you bed because I'm AWESOME!

    bangang aper menari ngn menatang surfer bawah katil..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I licked my neighbour under your bed because I'm sexy and I do what I want" <---- YuckSSs!

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,comments make me happy and make me smile!! Yes!! your comments will be moderated.Dont worry about that ok.. Its a procedure to kick out spammer and mosquitos.Thank you.

# NO SPAM OK!!!
# Comment is awaiting on moderation.
# No harsh word!!


Thanks for your comment!! *wink*

Hello 2018

Assalamualaikum and Hi Guys; This year my double H started going to school!! Tadika la of course.. haha.. So we decided to send them to Ta...