31 December 2010

What's on 2010

Salam;

Oh 2010 its come to the end. So what have I done in 2010. Hurmm .. lets do some listing here


  1. Resign from POSSIMO T_T (I miss my old job as programmer -________-)
  2. Be a government servant as polytechnic leturer in Ipoh Perak.
  3. My x lecturer were my mentor in teaching :D
  4. First time teaching. I am sooo nervous. I think I talk nonsense in front of my student. hahaha
  5. Bought my new dslr CANON 50D. yeahhh
  6. I taught DATABASE, PROGRAMMING PRINCIPLES AND.. (Forgot laa ^-^)
  7. Attend oracle course in PSP and yeahh I passed the test. Alhamdulillah
  8. New semester. new student and new subjects to teach
  9. I taught DATABASE,WEB PROGRAMMING PROJECT ANALYSIS & DESIGN,CO-CURRICULUM for JULY 2010
  10. More confident in teaching 
  11. There's no surprised party from HIM this year but my students did it!! Thank you guys
  12. Closed muniiera.blogspot.com and open up this new blog utaradanselatan.blogspot.com. oh i have too because for some reason  T_T
  13. Muniiera.com still operation but only show up my photo collections
  14.  Bought LOMO camera which is DIANA's from Putri
  15. House at Banting having renovation
  16. Ayah's gave me INSTAX 200 yeahhh
  17. Have big reunion family on ayah's side
  18. Having reunion with school girlfriends
  19. Bought a new laptop for myself
  20. Visiting i-city with my lovely girlfriends 
  21. Drive alone to Kedah. pheww first time ok!! and its fun!! :D
  22. New semester and i'm getting through it right now.
  23. I taught again DATABASE,WEB PROGRAMMING and PROJECT
  24. Having so much fun shooting wedding pictures.
So I think thats it. Alhamdulillah Thanks to ALLAH I manage to make myself happy on this year. And I hope more more more happiness will happen to me on 2011. Amin




LOVE;
  Bulan Bintang

1 comment:

Dear readers,comments make me happy and make me smile!! Yes!! your comments will be moderated.Dont worry about that ok.. Its a procedure to kick out spammer and mosquitos.Thank you.

# NO SPAM OK!!!
# Comment is awaiting on moderation.
# No harsh word!!


Thanks for your comment!! *wink*

Hello 2018

Assalamualaikum and Hi Guys; This year my double H started going to school!! Tadika la of course.. haha.. So we decided to send them to Ta...