24 February 2008

Happy Birthday Dar-Link!!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

We've had our arguments
Over the years
And some of them
Brought me to tears

But more important
Are the good times we've shared
The things you've done
To show me you care

Yes, we have arguments now and then
But our love endures through them all
And most of them I can't even recall

But all the good times we shared
Are buried deep within in my heart
Loving memories dear to me
Memories from which I'll never part

I love you dearly
This you already know
Our love is true
And daily it continues to grow

Happy Birthday My Love
Muhammad Hanif Abd Nasir

2 comments:

  1. tq my sweety.. i really love u.. n i'm starting 2 miss u.. tq 4 da lovely weekend n spending ur time wif me on my besday even u're in exam mood.. i really appriciate it. i sayang u..

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,comments make me happy and make me smile!! Yes!! your comments will be moderated.Dont worry about that ok.. Its a procedure to kick out spammer and mosquitos.Thank you.

# NO SPAM OK!!!
# Comment is awaiting on moderation.
# No harsh word!!


Thanks for your comment!! *wink*

Hello 2018

Assalamualaikum and Hi Guys; This year my double H started going to school!! Tadika la of course.. haha.. So we decided to send them to Ta...