27 October 2007

Thanks for coming

Big surprise today..!! My 'family angkat' from Pekan datang[Baksis Programme]..xoxox..Quite shocked dapat message from Abi said he's was at Malacca.. But Abi's and family visit adik dia dulu kat Bukit Katil.. Around 6pm baru Abi,Ibu,Faiz and Farisha sampai.. Missing them so much actually..sampai mimpi2x before diz..Rupanya mimpi ada hikmah..Mimpi nak jumpa..xoxox..Anyway thanks for coming and belanja us[wani,mysarah and aini] makan2x at Subaidah..


me and Farisha [she can walk now]



da naughty boy goes to Faiz =p



me and Ibu



aini,me,farisha,wani and Ibu


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dear,
    farisha xtkut ke tgk perubahan pada gigi syg? erm... faiz tu tgk muka pn tau 'si nakal'. hehehe.. mana gambar abi?? diorg bape bradik?

    ReplyDelete
  3. memula dia takut...then dia ok..huhuh

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,comments make me happy and make me smile!! Yes!! your comments will be moderated.Dont worry about that ok.. Its a procedure to kick out spammer and mosquitos.Thank you.

# NO SPAM OK!!!
# Comment is awaiting on moderation.
# No harsh word!!


Thanks for your comment!! *wink*

Hello 2018

Assalamualaikum and Hi Guys; This year my double H started going to school!! Tadika la of course.. haha.. So we decided to send them to Ta...