04 October 2007

::Dun waste ur time to read diz::

5 things in my bag

* purse

* notes

* tissue

* pencilcase

* mp3


5 things in my wallet

* cash

* ic

* driving license

* bank cards

* calendar


5 favorite things in my bedroom


* da fan

* da bed

* da photo frames

* da pretty box containing my treasures

* da frog frm hanif


5 things I would like to do

* get married wif hanif

* go travelling wif hanif

* go vacations wif hanif

* shopping wif hanif

* sleep..sleep..sleep


5 things I am doing now

* doing this

* write ma blog

* thinking about hanif

* thinking about raya

* thinking about ma family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,comments make me happy and make me smile!! Yes!! your comments will be moderated.Dont worry about that ok.. Its a procedure to kick out spammer and mosquitos.Thank you.

# NO SPAM OK!!!
# Comment is awaiting on moderation.
# No harsh word!!


Thanks for your comment!! *wink*

Hello 2018

Assalamualaikum and Hi Guys; This year my double H started going to school!! Tadika la of course.. haha.. So we decided to send them to Ta...