24 November 2011

Day 23 : 15 facts about you.

Assalamualaikum and Hi Guys;


  1. Anak sulung
  2. Dulu programmer kini pensyarah
  3. Kampung nenek di Negeri Sembilan,rumah ummi ayah di Banting, dan saya menetap di Ipoh
  4. Tidak suka makan telur dan minum susu
  5. Ada 4 adik di bawah yang super cool and awesome
  6. Cintakan unique
  7. Suka programming sangat2x. Kalau dah mengadap coding sanggup tak tido! Sungguh! :D
  8. Antara tv dan laptop. I prefer laptop 
  9. Antara Blackberry and Iphone. hurmmm I want both please
  10. Pensetia Sejati. :p
  11. I suka shopping.. And now I suka gila online shop!!
  12. I penakut gila ngan ketinggian yang boleh menyebabkan nangis T____________T
  13. My first car is SAGA. and hope my second car would be VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE.. AMIN..
  14. obsessed with handbag,shoes and gadget.. woohooo :D
  15. I sayang Muhammad Hanif Abdul Nasir sangat sangat............ eh :p


love;
♥Munirah Abd♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,comments make me happy and make me smile!! Yes!! your comments will be moderated.Dont worry about that ok.. Its a procedure to kick out spammer and mosquitos.Thank you.

# NO SPAM OK!!!
# Comment is awaiting on moderation.
# No harsh word!!


Thanks for your comment!! *wink*

Hello 2018

Assalamualaikum and Hi Guys; This year my double H started going to school!! Tadika la of course.. haha.. So we decided to send them to Ta...