15 November 2011

Day 15 : Something you don’t leave the house without.

Assalamualaikum and Hi Guys;

of course my handbag!!!
handbag I adalah handbag doraemon semua ada :D
Ramai orang kata handbag I berat!! Yes I admit it!! hahaha I pun tak tau apa yang I sumbat.
So mari geledah my handbag :D

 upper left : my leopard print handbag from NOSE,My Botang case gift from Kak Syida,Leopard print case came with handbag,
middle left: car keys,kipas tangan,calculator,card holder,samsung tab,sony ericson,blackberry
bottom left: coin purse,spectacles,shopping bag,wallet
 Inside my botang :
upper left: mouthwash,dettol sanitizer,vicks,Premium Beautiful tape,minyak cap kapak,lip balm from body shop, lipstick from rimmel london,pepper spray,nivea cleansing facial wipes,
bottom left:body shop perfume(akan bertukar mengikut mood dan keadaan),medicine,wet tissue (byk kegunaan especially pegi kedai makan yang tak reti2x nak lap meja jadi kita guna this tissue untuk mengelap!),last but not least tissue :D
Inside leopard print case
Feminine Cleansing wipe,case for my pads ( you know the girls thing :p), maybelline compact powder( wanna change back to bodyshop)

Not in the picture : my note book and pencil case also I bring along whenever I go :D

 love; ♥Munirah Abd♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,comments make me happy and make me smile!! Yes!! your comments will be moderated.Dont worry about that ok.. Its a procedure to kick out spammer and mosquitos.Thank you.

# NO SPAM OK!!!
# Comment is awaiting on moderation.
# No harsh word!!


Thanks for your comment!! *wink*

Hello 2018

Assalamualaikum and Hi Guys; This year my double H started going to school!! Tadika la of course.. haha.. So we decided to send them to Ta...