02 November 2011

Day 2 : Your favorite movie

Assalamualaikum and Hi Guys;

all time favourite of course.................




THE SOUND OF MUSIC

I pick scene yang best.. Hey semua scene adalah best... Cerita lama Julie Andrews lak tu berlakon :D


kenapa suka cerita ni? I xde reason yang munasabah sbb since I kecik mmg suka je tgk cerita ni. Plus masa I form 2 rasanya I ada perform English theatre at school and we all perform cerita yang berlandaskan cerita THE SOUND OF MUSIC  ni cumanya ada la olah sikit. errrrr.. banyak actually..

Byk je lagi favourite movie... cuma yg I suka dari kecik sampai ke tua tak tua ni cerita THE SOUND OF MUSIC :D

love;

♥Munirah Abd♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,comments make me happy and make me smile!! Yes!! your comments will be moderated.Dont worry about that ok.. Its a procedure to kick out spammer and mosquitos.Thank you.

# NO SPAM OK!!!
# Comment is awaiting on moderation.
# No harsh word!!


Thanks for your comment!! *wink*

Hello 2018

Assalamualaikum and Hi Guys; This year my double H started going to school!! Tadika la of course.. haha.. So we decided to send them to Ta...