I just received an email from my bff. And I would like to share with you guys. Its a reminder for us to those who love cooking while talk to the phone.
JUST TO SHARE WITH YOU …..
MY FRIEND WAS USING HER HANDPHONE WHILE COOKING AT HOME, SUDDENLY THE GAS CYLINDER EXPLODE, ADMITTED TO KLANG HOSPITAL, ICU 3 DAYS AGO. 40% OF HER UPPER TORSO GOT BURNT. SHE PASSED AWAY THIS AFTERNOON.
DON’T USE HANDPHONE INFRONT OF THE GAS STOVE
So guys please do not used your handphone while cooking. If you have to take the important calls answer it at your hall :D