07 December 2011

Kelly Moore Libby

Assalamualaikum and Hi Guys;


I'm falling in love with this bag!!! Seriously.. If I said SERIOUSLY means I really WANT IT!! hehehe
It looks so-so je kan.. tapi yang so-so ni la yang I rasa SUITABLE for me!! Sbb apa??



Boleh muat my DSLR..plus laptop and my tab too!! Yippieeeeeee..
Hahaha makin berat la my handbag.. well I dah biasa dah hanbag berat2x ni.. :p
My officemate said "Ni baru bujang.. kalau ada anak ni tak tau berapa berat bag Mun ni"
hahahahaha.. well...

The specifications 
outside dimensions:
16″ (length) x 6.5″(width) x 13.5″(height)
outside specs:
Front:
• 2- 6.5″ x 7.5″ zipper pockets
• 1- 10.5″ zipper pocket
Sides:
• 2- 6.5″ x 8.5″ open pockets
Back:
• 1 – 11″ zipper pocket(will fit IPad)
inside specs:
• 1 – laptop divider – Will hold up to a 17″ laptop
• 5- padded, removable, adjustable dividers
• Exterior walls & bottom of the bag are padded
misc:
• 2 – over the shoulder straps(11″ height)
• 1 – removable long messenger strap ( up to 56″)
• Made of water resistant, man-made materials
• Antiqued Brass Hardware
• Shoulder Pad
• Will hold up to a 10″ lens
• Will hold a pro body or standard body with grip
• Will hold a camera body with lens attached


Actually before this I mmg belasah angkur my dslr sumbat dlm my handbag.. and mmg agak messy la my handbag plus mmg kurang sesuai la dslr sumbat dalam handbag sbb mana ada handbag ada padding :p So this bag amat amat amattttttttttt sesuai dengan I :D

The search for a camera bag which fits and perfectly protects your gear, while clinging stunningly over that shoulder is over. The Libby does not only fit your camera gears, it also stuffs your laptop or IPad nicely. It can easily be converted into a slingbag or used as a handbag.
And for now I want this bag soooooooooooooo badly..
will thinking to buy by myself or tunggu je orang bagi hadiah. hurmmmmmm

 so bye bye my dreaming Marc jacobs hobo, chanel or any branded handbag. Tunggu I masuk umur 30 and above la I pakai you ok.. Now kasi I berjimba bergaya dengan Kelly Moore Libby :p


haaaaaaaa amik banyak benda boleh sumbat.. LIKE!!!

 love; ♥Munirah Abd♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,comments make me happy and make me smile!! Yes!! your comments will be moderated.Dont worry about that ok.. Its a procedure to kick out spammer and mosquitos.Thank you.

# NO SPAM OK!!!
# Comment is awaiting on moderation.
# No harsh word!!


Thanks for your comment!! *wink*

Hello 2018

Assalamualaikum and Hi Guys; This year my double H started going to school!! Tadika la of course.. haha.. So we decided to send them to Ta...