06 December 2011

Welcome Oscar & Polina

Assalamualaikum and Hi Guys;


This is oscar! A male hamster from white winter breed. adorable kan.. eeeeeee nak geget2x jeee'


And this is Polina. My female hamster also from white winter breed :D


Siapa suka hamster di sini? I love hammies sooooo muchhhhhhhhh.. bangun pagi tgk hammies.. balik keje tgk hammies.. sebelum iron baju tgk hammies. setiap kali sebelum buat sesuatu mesti nak kena tgk hammiess.. Mereka la segalanya untuk I buat masa kini.. hehehhe



 love; ♥Munirah Abd♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,comments make me happy and make me smile!! Yes!! your comments will be moderated.Dont worry about that ok.. Its a procedure to kick out spammer and mosquitos.Thank you.

# NO SPAM OK!!!
# Comment is awaiting on moderation.
# No harsh word!!


Thanks for your comment!! *wink*

Hello 2018

Assalamualaikum and Hi Guys; This year my double H started going to school!! Tadika la of course.. haha.. So we decided to send them to Ta...