08 December 2007

Dinner

Last nite I had dinner wif mi relatives.. We had a great time.. eat togather.. sgt kecoh.. thanks to paksu for 'belanja' us! really enjoy n 'kenyang' last nite..hope after diz we can have dinner again!!

wif my girls n the 2 heroes!!

Redha..Handsome Baby

Haiya..Im still blur! Dont have any idea for my final year project!!
Guys!! help me please!!!..
Those who had suggest me before i really appreciate it...tp topic yg korunk suggest mmg sgt gempaq!! but Im afraid I cant make it..
Still searching..n searching.. [sigh]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,comments make me happy and make me smile!! Yes!! your comments will be moderated.Dont worry about that ok.. Its a procedure to kick out spammer and mosquitos.Thank you.

# NO SPAM OK!!!
# Comment is awaiting on moderation.
# No harsh word!!


Thanks for your comment!! *wink*

Hello 2018

Assalamualaikum and Hi Guys; This year my double H started going to school!! Tadika la of course.. haha.. So we decided to send them to Ta...