Recently I browse into Shazwani Hamid's Blog. And found the beautiful and great article about... ;)
What Woman Wants in a Marriage?
1. Woman get married to find a special friend
2. They want someone who will..
- Share their secrets
- Laugh and joke with them
- Love them unconditionally
- Cherish and adore them while being romantic
- Making them feel beautiful
4. Someone who can stand up and take the responsibility of the household, and help raise their children in accordance with Islam
5. They want someone who will be attracted to them emotionally through their personality, and attracted to them through their bodies.
6. A woman wants a partner who will strive together with her through this life.
7. Laughing and rejoicing through the good times.
8. Sticking by each other and supporting each other through the bad times
9. A woman wants her husband to be her friend, companion and her soul mate!
10. Any good husband MUST realize that a woman's primary need is: EMOTIONAL
11. He must take into account the prophetic tradition
12. And strive to be the BEST to his wife.
13. He must take care of their wives and this entails treating them with love and respect, and striving to make them happy as men have been assigned this responsibility by Allah.
14. If a husband can fulfill his wife's primary needs, not only Allah would reward him, but his wife will definitely be content with him, and together the couple's life will be more HARMONIOUS!
15. When a woman's needs are fulfilled, she will be MORE willing to fulfill her husband's needs.
16. The BEST way to satisfy a woman's emotional needs is to LISTEN to her and respond to her with COMPASSION.
17. By listening to her intently, with your undivided attention, and taking a genuine interest in what she has to say, she will feel loved, cherished and important!
18. And men must realize that when she approaches you with her problems, she doesn't necessarily want solutions, she just wants a sympathy and UNDERSTANDING.
19. To have a successful relationship, both must understand each other's needs. A husband must take into account that a woman's needs and expectations are different than a man's, and vice versa.
20. If a woman and man finds a complete, fulfilling relationship, it is then that... A GREAT INTIMACY FOR BOTH HAS BEEN ACHIEVED!
Dearly Hanif (my very sooooooooon future husband);
InshaALLAH, I hope we can go through our marriage to be harmonies , happiness with full of love. You are the only one who I want to spend the rest of my life until JANNAH. inshaALLAH